[drats_users] Call sign field issue_ not a bug (Alan McGrew)

David Hayden
Sat Aug 25 13:41:15 PDT 2012

Hello Alan,

I installed the latest version of DRATS……started to use it and somewhere around that time I lost WiFi internet connectivity with my laptop that I use for DRATS and ham radio in general.  Spent several hours with Apple (my wi fi box) and Lenovo on my laptop…….without success.  Could DRATS of possibly caused this problem?

Thanks for your time.

WB4EWS

Dave Hayden
850-902-0921