[drats_users] Yahoo Group and ID880H Newbie ????

Don Poaps
Thu Aug 2 22:21:07 PDT 2012

Greetings

I need info in how to receive Email via the D Star System. N0SO with his
help. I found I can send email via the connect to internet switch in D
Rats.I can not receive email via internet in the D Rats program or via the
radio. I do however receive the email on my Blackberry or Web Google Mail.

DO I need to add a TNC into this question? If so, does the Data come via
gateway? or via a Digi Repeater. If on a Digi Repeater then the D star part
doesn't work? Then Voice is out of the question if running analog as radio
sitting on Digi Repeater.

I understand that I can set up D Rats > TNC via the Network menu and I
guess I run analog at that point. ???

73
--
Don Poaps