[drats_users] d-rats repeater errors on Unbuntu Lucid (10.04LTS)

Steve Conklin
Mon Oct 24 10:03:46 PDT 2011

Actually, I think I found the fundamental problem.

Dan's web site, an earlier email in this thread, and other resources
point to my personal testing repository,
instead of the official repository where I (and other people) keep the
latest versions of the Ubuntu Ham packages which aren't in the main
archives. My repository does not have the latest version of d-rats in
it.

Please, everyone - don't use the sconklin PPA. I think I'm going to
have to delete it, as it's pointed to in a number of places.

Please use the Ubuntu-hams PPA for any of the Ubuntu ham packages
which are not present in the main archives:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams/+archive/ppa

To add the Ubuntu-hams repository, use this command:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-hams/ppa

If you do this and then update, you should get the latest version of
d-rats (0.3.3-3). If it still has problems, let me know.

Thanks,

Steve AI4QR