[drats_users] QST's Question

DESloan at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 07:14:26 PDT 2011

Hello ALL,
   I am getting started with D-Rats (again after about 2 years)  and do not
remember how to do a lot of stuff. I am now in Richmond, IN (I was  located
in Colorado Springs). I tried to send a weather QST using 'DAY' for the
airport code. I thought this would send the Dayton, OH weather (just 35 miles
East of me). Instead it sent weather info from GA. I switched back to
airport  code of COS and it sent the weather from Colorado Springs (just like it
should).  What am I doing wrong with configuring my weather QST to send the
Dayton  weather?

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP