[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.3 final

Dan Smith
Tue May 24 07:19:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,

This release has actually been available on the public download page for
a week, but I'm just now getting around to making up the announcement
email and change list for it.  The list of changes is as follows:

- Add proper keyboard navigation in message folder list
- Improve performance of the repeater app
- AGWPE connected-mode support for WL2K support over RMS
- Make the quick messages respond to F* keys
- Make form windows remember their sizes
- Make non-email forms attach their HTML version when sending via email
- Add POP3/SMTP access to the message store
- Add chat channel functionality
- Add direct-to-user "private" conversations
- Fix chat window scrolling while not at the bottom
- Allow drag-n-drop chat tab reordering
- Add AX.25 support for KISS TNCs to enable digipeater use
- Fix multi-sentence GPS beacon parsing
- Fix DPRS checksum parsing
- Added Spanish and German translations
- Fix WL2K conversation error
- Add form import/export in template manager
- Add remote file delete capability
- Fix TCP forwarding
- Add an automatic field type for our current position
- Fix a bunch of other small bugs

I understand that Mike already has RPMs poised and ready to go, so we
should see them soon.  I expect Steve will get the PPA updated shortly
as well.

And before anyone asks, YES I need to get the Mac download done :)