[drats_users] Chat 'Forms'...

Charles Story
Sat Sep 18 11:14:50 PDT 2010

INFO:

D-Rats is the center-piece of our communications during the California Capitol Airshow again this year.  Something we're doing now is:  sending a Missing Person report by cut-and-paste directly into the chat screen to save time.  A 'form' that would show as a block of text in the chat screen would be very useful on a simplex net.

We cut and paste our chat sessions into another text editor.  It would be nice if D-Rats had an archive feature that would retain the text colors in the chat screen.  If I remember right, you could do that with D-chat.

Thanks for any information about these thoughts....

CFS