[drats_users] [D-RATS] #292: IC-2820H One channel always muted when 2 DV channels selected

Mike Heitmann
Sat Oct 23 12:42:16 PDT 2010

>  Just noticed that if both channels are selected in DV mode, only one
>  channel can monitor. If one channel is analog, then both channels are able
>  to monitor.
>  Does d-rats have to be in DV mode in able to monito both chnnels?
>
>  We generally have one channel always on d-rats and the other channel on a
>  DV channel.

My 2820 will only do DV mode on one side of the radio at a time, so I
don't think what you are trying is supposed to work.

FYI: You should be able to use the side of the 2820 set for DV to run
D-RATS and talk on the same frequency at the same time, I do it all the
time.

73,
Mike, N0SO