[drats_users] Status

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 28 08:42:59 PST 2010

> thats the way it is designed. its not a bug. just because a station sets
> the status to offline doesn't mean they are actually offline. I means
> the person is not necessarily at the computer. If they were offline you
> wouldn't see them listed.

Actually, that's not what I intended.  This is actually an oversight
that came in when I was working to fix an Italian translation issue.
The other two states are used internally, but accidentally got exposed
via the drop-down as part of that fix.  And, in fact, you don't
disappear from the list when you go offline, you just transition to the
Offline state.  The only time a station gets removed from the list is
if/when the user clears the list or explicitly removes a specific station.

If you set your status to Offline, but then your station continues to
respond to pings (and so forth) I think that would be confusing.  Also,
setting status to "Unknown" doesn't really make much sense, IMHO :)

Fixed in changeset:1932.  Thanks :)