[drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 21

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 28 08:25:44 PST 2010

> Attached is the data you requested.

Next time just the .log file would be appreciated :)

> The Dell computer is attached to the 880 and the Eee PC is attached to
> the 91AD. Ignore the error sending to the 880, it worked when I
> restarted everything. But the bad transmission from the Dell remained.
>  Looks like the beginning of the message is corrupted. I reloaded D-Rats
> on the Dell but it remained the same.

You have both configured for the same callsign, is that right?  Try
setting one to a different call and see how the behavior differs.

Do you have power save mode enabled on the 91?  The log shows that the
block is getting corrupted between the dell and the other machine, which
is why it's yellow and has "strange characters".  Perhaps RF is getting
into one or more of your serial cables?

If you disable "raw" mode on the port in the radio portion of the
preferences, you won't see broken blocks like this.