[drats_users] Extra characters at start of chat message

samsmeatm at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 18:11:48 PST 2010

I have two dell computers both running windows 7 as well as an Eee PC. They all receives the chat messages fine, but the one Dell when it sends seems to add many extra characters at the beginning of the message. I have swapped 880's, cables and USB to serial adapters but the problem is always tied to the same PC. Any idea what I have set wrong on the PC? I can program the 880 with teh ICOM SW.

Thanks,

John
N3SBP