[drats_users] Is there a version for Windows 7 64 bit machine?

Gord & Maureen Dick
Thu Nov 25 09:34:47 PST 2010

I have a windows 7 machine and I've found it's better to download the
zip file and go from there.  On windows 7 I've found the installer
version can be hit and miss.  In fact I ran into last night when I was
doing a drats presentation and one of the group came and asked me why
it wouldn't install and I suggested the zip version and bingo loaded
like a charm.  Use the latest beta version also.
gord