[drats_users] Dayton Activities - Update

Andrew Shaw
Tue May 11 02:14:33 PDT 2010

Ed,

Good luck at Dayton this year, I won't be there, I can only manage it
every other year, so I will be there 2011 god willing. The 91AD I
bought last year at Dayton served me well so I have the 2830 to keep
it company!

Will try to link in on Reflector 30B via GB7ZI & GB7BM. The repeater
keeper of GB7ZI will also be trying to keep the link up also.

Cheers Andrew (G6OTZ)