[drats_users] Font size on chat page

Dan Smith
Mon May 10 17:23:21 PDT 2010

> On V0.3.3b1 has anyone experienced a smaller font size on the chat
> page?  Think there was talk of this before.  It started tonight when
> I fired up DRATS and it was downloading messages to the inbox.  I got
> many error messages and clicked "ignore all" and then it seemed to
> start.  I don't recall the font being so small before. Carl

This is a known issue and should be resolved in b2 (although I can't
reproduce it, so I can't really say).

Regarding the error messages... The box is intended to tell you that
something is going wrong so that you can tell me.  These errors used to
just go to the debug log and wouldn't get reported unless someone
decided to look there.  If you always just click "ignore all" then the
errors never get reported to me and never get fixed.

Please, if an error dialog comes up, report it to me so I can get it fixed.