[drats_users] Preference List changing order?

Dan Smith
Mon Mar 29 21:49:09 PDT 2010

> For some reason, when I try to file a bug, the tracker thinks it might
> be spam.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I tried different wordings,
> but it still rejects it.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that.  Unfortunately, the spam bots will turn the
bug tracker into an utter mess overnight if it doesn't try to flag
things as spam.  I need to see if I can add a captcha instead or
something.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've fixed sorting of the list elements in the preferences for the next
round.