[drats_users] Remind Me...

Dan Smith
Mon Mar 29 17:45:24 PDT 2010

> Sorry, but after about 20 or 25 of those while trying to do some testing
> with two local Hams, I went back to Beta 12.

Well, that's fine, but the purpose of the betas is testing the new bits
before they get in the hands of the masses :)

> I could not even finish typing anything because the boxes kept interfering.

This made me think it might be spelling-related, and indeed it is.  It
hits an error when spelling is enabled, but support is not installed.
Have you somehow enabled spell checking without installing spelling
support on windows?