[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b12

Dan Smith
Mon Mar 29 13:27:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I just posted 0.3.2b12 with the following changes:

- Catch errors that normally go into the debug log only and display a
  nice helper dialog box with a way to get to the debug log and other
  information
- Fix error when using the <enter> key to take the default response to
  the "add filter" dialog box
- Fix a few miscellaneous errors when trying to upload to an undefined
  destination from the files tab
- Save the source overlay when adding a marker to the map
- Make the station prompt dialog accept "enter" as "ok"
- Fix incoming WL2K messages not updating the UI
- Fix out-of-sync issue when using the keyboard to navigate the
  preferences dialog
- Fix editing the self station in the map window
- Fix editing map stations with no icon
- Add a "confirm exit" option to prompt when the window is closed
- Fix XML escaping in the subject field of messages
- Fix a longstanding significant memory leak in the form processing code
  that causes D-RATS memory usage to increase over time, especially when
  there are messages waiting in the outbox for a long period
- Add ability to change the port number used to contact Winlink CMS
  servers

Please note that the first change in the above list is likely to
generate a bunch of "false positive" bug reports, so please let me know
if you hit one so I can get it fixed up.

We really need to get 0.3.2 final posted, so there will only be (at
most) one more beta of 0.3.2 with fixes only.  If you have anything,
speak now or hold your peace until 0.3.3b1 ! :)