[drats_users] Ratflector Down?

Mike Heitmann
Fri Mar 19 07:38:48 PDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 9:15 AM, "Bill Cherepy" <jcherepy at mindspring.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Dan, after three tries I did connect on my Windoze machine,
> but all
> of a sudden my Netbook Linux version keeps crashing. I 'm running
> B11 and
> did a reinstall, but no help. If seems to choke every time I make a
> change
> to Preferences. Is there any way to "fall back" to a previous version?

Bill,

I don't think a reinstall will replace the configuration info located
in your .d-rats folder, and it sounds like d-rats.config is corrupted.

I recommend:
1. Exit d-rats.

2. Make a copy of the file .d-rats/d-rats.config.

3. Delete .d-rats/d-rats.config.

4. Run d-rats.

It should walk through the initial setup again an re-create .d-rats/d-
rats.config.

You can open the file saved off in step #2 in a text editor and refer
to it while setting your new preferences.

Hope this gets you're netbook back online!

73,
Mike, N0SO
Sent from my iPhone