[drats_users] Outgoing Email question

Wayne Chapman
Mon Mar 15 09:14:04 PDT 2010

OK!  Success !!!  Thanks very much!

I set the Message Forwarding to True (checked the box), then went
through all the steps again (except for the Forward button).

The email did indeed get sent to the internet email address via the one
I have configured for smtp.

When the email showed up in the other account, it had an attachment
called "do_not_open_me".  Naturally, I opened it (safely).

Its contents are the XML file of the outgoing email message.  And the
body of the email was indeed the contents of the "message" field.

Is this email attachment done by D-RATS?  Or is it perhaps done by Gmail
as it forwards it onwards?

Thanks again for your help!  (I still owe you that bug report.)

73 de Wayne/KG5WU