[drats_users] [D-RATS] #203: I'm running Linux Ubuntu 9.1,

Mike Heitmann
Sat Mar 13 17:56:40 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 01:25 +0000, D-RATS Tracker wrote:
> #203: I'm running Linux Ubuntu 9.1,
> ---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  ehoepner@…           |       Owner:  kk7ds
>      Type:  Task                 |      Status:  new
>  What are the installation procedures?  Thank you.

For instructions, I recommend:

http://www.d-rats.com/component/content/article/2-misc-news/31-d-rats-apt-repository/

It shows how to setup for the release versions. If you want the betas,
also add the source:
deb http://d-rats.com/apt karmic beta
in addition to the one shown on website.

73,
Mike, N0SO