[drats_users] D-RATS.COM Yum Repository Updated with D-RATS 0.3.2b10

Mike Heitmann
Sun Mar 7 19:08:03 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 12:07 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just posted 0.3.2b10 with a few fixes:
>
> - Updated radiogram form to not force the current date and time (which
>   limits the year that can be selected)
> - Copy in new stock forms based on modification time on MacOS and Linux
> - Added a new "drafts" folder
> - Changed the toolbar on form windows to use "Save", "Send", and
>   "Send Via" actions

All,

The d-rats.com yum software repositories have now been updated with
d-rats-0.3.2b10 packages. If you're using Linux Fedora 11 or
12, you can use the Yum repository to install and update d-rats.

For detailed instructions see:
http://www.d-rats.com/component/content/article/30-d-rats-yum-repository/

The Ubuntu versions will be available sometime later this evening  or
tomorrow.

Enjoy!

73,
Mike, N0SO