[drats_users] Email

desloan at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 02:12:34 PST 2010

Hello all,
   I am a new user and trying to figure out how to use D-Rats ver  0.3.1. I
have been able to configure D-Rats for RF using a Kantronics Kam Plus  with
a Yaesu FT 7800r. I configured Outgoing email and Incoming email to use my
Earthlink email account. I am running D-Rats on my Toshiba laptop with
Vista OS.  I am able to receive incoming email without any problem. However,
when I try to  send an email it just sits in my outbox. What am I doing wrong?

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP