[drats_users] d-rats_query

IZ5FSA
Tue Jan 5 13:29:32 PST 2010

Hi OMs, Happy New Year to all.

I've written a little "contrib" for D-RATS, a plugin who allow you to
perform a DStarQuery server for D-RATS networks!!!

The small server listen on 9100 port and every prefixed by ?* chat
message is analized to match with commands in the .ini file. You can
define commands as you need. See the examples.

Python source code and infos are in
http://www.d-rats.com/download/contrib/d-rats_query.tar.gz.

I've tested it on a linux box only, windows users please report errors
or defects.

Comments, requests and suggests are welcome!

If you modify the source, please give a feedback to me.

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA