[drats_users] Help

Bill Cherepy
Sun Feb 28 14:26:41 PST 2010

I just got D-RATS working on my Vista 64 machine and when I go into the Chat
Window and send some text, the radio keys and sends and

I see some return in the DVTool Data Window, but it's garbled.  Looks like
Klingon. Both are connected to REF15C.

I'm using an ID-880H with the 1529 serial cable and a Serial-to-USB
converter. In fact, I tried two different converters (different
manufacturers) and same thing.

Number one, I guess, should I see what I send from D-RATS in the Data Window
of DVTool? Am I mixing Apples and Oranges?

Thanks,

Bill WB4WTN