[drats_users] D-Rats for MAC update

Dan Smith
Wed Feb 10 08:29:20 PST 2010

> Have any plans to update the MAC version to the current version?  We are
> using D-Rats as our standard packet system now and it would be very good
> to have the same version on all OS platforms.

Meaning an updated beta package?  I guess I should so you guys can find
any issues with the beta before I release the official one.

The Mac I was using to produce the packages got repurposed recently, so
I need to figure that situation out so I can get access to something
usable again...

One way or the other, I'll make a point to release at least one beta Mac
package before I snap 0.3.2.