[drats_users] year on radiogram

Dave Thomas
Wed Feb 10 07:01:42 PST 2010

Just tried your suggestion, doesn't work,  same info come back on re-start

DAVE (2W0RUH)

Barry Amateur Radio Club Member.

Member of South Glamorgan RAYNET.

GB7CD Administrator.

http://www.2w0ruh.me.uk

___

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document is confidential. It
is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately and delete this document.
The contents on this document must not be disclosed to any other person nor
may any copies be taken.  Whilst all attachments and out going mail is
scanned for viruses, I take no responsibility for any virus so transmitted.

Security Warning: This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. All liability
for any claims arising as a result of using this medium to transmit
information by us or to us is excluded to the extent permitted by law.

Subject: Re: [drats_users] year on radiogram

Go to Start -> Run and type "%APPDATA%\D-RATS" and hit OK.  In the box
that appears, go into Form_Templates and delete the radiogram.xml and
radiogram.xsl.  Then start D-RATS fresh and see if it replaces those two
files with the new versions.

If so, then I need to correct the logic that causes D-RATS to copy new
forms in if they're newer.