[drats_users] gps ???

Dan Smith
Thu Aug 12 10:25:52 PDT 2010

> Yes, not sure why you're seeing that error as others have been able to
> recently create tickets without trouble.  However, as you can see from
> the list, you've created three now, despite the errors.

Okay, I just looked and the tracker was rather sick.  Looks like it got
partially upgraded at one point a couple weeks ago and was really not in
much of a working state.

Even though it sent out the email it wasn't saving it.  So, if you could
please do it once more and hopefully it will work this time :)

Thanks,