[drats_users] gps ???

Mike Heitmann
Thu Aug 12 09:50:05 PDT 2010

Sorry for the delay, I've been away from e-mail this morning.

I did all of my testing with D-RATS v0.3.3b2 running on Fedora 13 Linux. I can
try Windows this evening. Two different radios were used:

1. IC-2820
2. IC-92AD with GPS mic.

Both yielded  basically the same results, position reports were "hit and miss".
The 2820 performed a little better, but it's antenna wasn't dancing around while
I moved about like the IC-92AD was.

In the D-RATS debug log, I could see check sum errors being reported on the
received data in the instances that showed up as chat data.

I think I saved the log file, I can post it this evening if that's helpful.

Mike