[drats_users] gps ???

Dan Smith
Thu Aug 12 09:28:23 PDT 2010

> I did as asked, I first transmitted without rmc and the at the end with
> rmc on. Attached is the debug log. Without rmc, nothing showed on the
> map. With rmc on I appeared as "unknown".

Okay, both are behaving the same way, I just wanted to make sure.

If you could file a bug on the tracker (linked from the website) for
this and include the most recent log and description(s) you have
provided, that will help.  I'm going to be out this weekend, but when I
get back I can try to look at this and some of the other recently
reported issues.