[drats_users] gps ???

Mike Heitmann
Wed Aug 11 08:00:48 PDT 2010

Hmmm... I'll test mine as well (Linux and Windows) this afternoon/evening and
let you know what I find.

It's got me wondering...

Mike, N0SO

________________________________
From: Francis Miele <fran at miele-family.com>
To: Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 8:03:20 AM
Subject: Re: [drats_users] gps ???

Mike,

I am running on a WIN7 machine.  My GPS is reporting good information and I do
show up on DPRS. I notices something in the CHAT log last night. When a station
transmits its position is appears as a CQCQCQ instead of the call sign. I don't
see the call sign anywhere in the chat window.

I found an old version from 2009 that I may fall back to and see if that works.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Fran, W1FJM