[drats_users] gps ???

Francis Miele
Tue Aug 10 15:27:57 PDT 2010

I am using ver 0.3.3b2, connecting to a ratflector and my 2629. I am having
an issue receiving stations properly when they transmit their location from
their radio (not doing DRATS) which is received by my radio. They usually
appear as unknown, and if there is more than one station, they just overlay
each other. once in a while their call sign will appear.

In the chat window I sometimes see their gps data but not always.

Is this working properly?

--
Fran, W1FJM