[drats_users] New Packet features in 0.3.3b1

Scott Currie
Wed Apr 21 15:00:17 PDT 2010

The computer at our EOC has been running AGWPE-Pro for many years now. I
have Node software, RMS and a chat server all sharing the same TNC and
all running concurrently. AGWPE has never failed.  I even test new
software by pointing it to the EOC computer via a VPN. It has been very
stable. I must admit, when I originally switched the EOC computer over
to WinXP from Linux, I really expected to be re-booting on a regular
basis, but this has not been the case. It is very rare that it needs any
attention.

Are you running the "free" version, which has been unsupported for about
a decade, or AGWPE-Pro?  I suspect the stability problems are due to
hardware or software incompatibilities/conflicts.

-Scott, NS7C

--
Scott D. Currie
Amateur Radio Station NS7C