[drats_users] New Packet features in 0.3.3b1

Dan Smith
Tue Apr 20 19:23:03 PDT 2010

Hi John,

> I’m interested in the new features of this beta release related to
> Packet.  In your new feature list, you describe them with AGWPE use and
> able to pass through a digi.  Is AGWPE required for this or will it now
> go through a digi using a TNC?

At the moment, D-RATS will only generate AX.25 packets when going
through AGWPE, yes.  However, since I have to construct the UI packet
myself anyway, there's no reason I can't an option in the direct-to-TNC
port type to allow this natively.  If you want to create a tracker item
to help me remember, I'll do that sometime soon.