[drats_users] [D-RATS] #232: Version 3.3b1

Dan Smith
Tue Apr 20 09:39:04 PDT 2010

Gord,

> I will keep track of the messages and will file a debug log next
> time.  I just didn't realize it what was happening at the time.

Okay, thanks.

> As far as AGWPE goes maybe it's me.   When I goto to preferences and
> switch from Network to R... on the pull down screen for port I have
> no options.   AGWPE is running on the machine.  Am I missing a step
> somewhere?

Please, please, could we stick to one topic per tracker item?  It's very
hard to keep track of what is reported and what is fixed if we discuss
multiple topics in a single item.  Tracker items are cheap, so please
open one per issue :)

AGW needs a path just like anything else, and it is independent of the
Winlink settings.  Under "Radio" add a new path, and choose a type of
"AGWPE".  There will then be a few items, such as the hostname of the
AGWPE instance, which should be "localhost" if AGWPE is running on the
same machine as D-RATS.