[drats_users] QST Exec Output Size Limitation?

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 12 14:58:43 PDT 2010

> Ok, That's it then. The text for the NWS Convective Outlook for today runs
> about 4KB for about a long page of text.

Okay, I've got that set to be configurable now.

> And D-RATS does send "None".

By "shouldn't", I meant "it shouldn't, and it's a bug if it does".  Got
that fixed too.

I would, however, encourage you to consider how long it takes to
transmit 4KB of data over a D-STAR connection and remember that people
may have RF hooked to the ratflector and that there is no error
correction in a big blast like that.

Otherwise, cool that you're making it work :)