[drats_users] Use of TNC with D-RATS

John Davis
Mon Apr 5 12:13:47 PDT 2010

I understand, but I think others will get on board once the power of that feature is realized.  Please keep it on the list and try to work it in when you can.

John

> Thanks, Dan.  If the AX.25 changes can be made to pass thru a digi,
> D-RATS could become the defacto program for all data, Packet and/or
> D-STAR.  Of course, the next question is when that could be added?

Well, to be honest, you're in the minority here, as far as I know.  Not
many people seem to be too interested in the TNC or AX.25 support so I
haven't really given it much priority.

> We're running an event in Georgia this weekend (MS Bike Ride) with 84
> mile course from Atlanta to Athens and back.  We're using D-STAR
> exclusively and plan to use D-RATS for mapping the SAG vehicles along
> the course.

Cool, let us know how it goes!