[drats_users] QST question

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 5 10:14:17 PDT 2010

The WU QST isn't really customizable at the moment, although I should be
able to add more data to what it sends out.  I haven't looked at it in a
while, but if someone wants to file a tracker item, I can look into it.

> I was wondering the same thing. I also wonder if I have a small program that
> would get WX data and format it would I be able to execute the program as a
> QST message?

The "Exec" type of QST will run anything you want and use the output as
the QST text.  For a while I was doing this to query my own weather
station.  Let us know what you come up with!