[drats_users] Command line version of Ratflector

Mike Heitmann
Sun Apr 4 10:47:43 PDT 2010

On Apr 4, 2010, at 11:04 AM, Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com> wrote:

> If you run it with -C, it will start up in command-line only mode.
> You
> can use another machine to create the config file and then move it
> over
> to the slug to run in command

Please let me know if that works. I've tried running it with the -C
from a console ( no X windows) under Fedora and my experience with
that has been that it still needs an X display to start or I get a
Glade error. Works fine business in an xterm window that way, though.
I figured it was a glade thing and havn't looked into why.

Mike, N0S0
Sent from my iPhone