[drats_users] 0.3.2

Dan Smith
Sun Apr 4 09:28:47 PDT 2010

> The local ratflector is gtworks.dyndns.org, but I had entered
> gtworks.dyn.org. I was able to uncheck RATS and Check this entry OK, but
> when I would uncheck this entry and check RATS, that's when D-RATS would
> hang.  BTW, this was the Linux version running in Ubuntu.

Ah, okay, yes, this is a known issue, and it's the reason why any time
people report a hang when saving the preferences, we suggest checking
the hostnames.  I need to move the connection process out to the
transport thread so that it happens in the background.  When I initially
implemented that, there was something stopping me from doing it
trivially, so I'll have to revisit that and see if I can get it fixed.

If you or someone else wants to create a bug tracker for "log hang on
wrong ratflector hostname" then I'll be glad to get to work on it
sometime this week.