[drats_users] D-Rats Beta5 Message Forwarding..

Jeffrey M. Swiger
Fri Sep 18 12:01:42 PDT 2009

Hi All;
	Been working on trying to get the message Forwarding to function on
OSX.
It's a Nice thing to use if your in an area with little RF and a few
people with out
a Nice Internet connection. Simple stuff to use, Just type
the Message and save it, once D-Rats sees  the Destination Station,
it will automatically Forward to them. This can be via RF/Internet/
Ratflector.
I even have the Email set up and going, so via Mobile one in my area
can get small E-Mails.. THANKS DAn for getting all the final Bugs out,
And if you'd NOT tried the messaging, Forwarding feature it's worth know
how it works.
Thanks..
Jeff-N8NOE