[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.1b4

Adrian
Fri Sep 11 19:56:17 PDT 2009

Tom W4UOC and I were testing with Mark KJ4VO, re; his 2820 connection
with D-Rats.
He could not transmit data with the 2820, and we went through all the
usual proper 2820
setup with Mark, and all seemed ok.

Tom mentioned that his comport (39) seemed weird, but Mark
said he was receiving text ok. had us all confused until we realised he
had a simultaneous
dongle connection also enabled in d-rats, besides the serial connection,
and that's where his
 received data was coming in.

Once he verified his comport as comport 2 in devices etc, and
re-configured his d-rats serial
connection, then all was good with the 2820.

Just one to put down to experience.

vk4tux