[drats_users] DV Dongle & D-RATS

Adrian
Thu Sep 3 13:20:17 PDT 2009

drats_users-request at lists.danplanet.com wrote:

>/ Need raw text(and I check sniff as well) enabled to see rf generated
/>/ text on dongle connection.
/
That's broken then, because it means that the packets are getting
corrupted and you won't be able to transfer anything of meaning (like a
file).

I need to check the packet assembly algorithm in D-RATS to make sure
that it's suitable for this sort of thing.  When I wrote it initially,
everything was arriving over a slow serial connection so things behaved
differently :)

The same applies vice-versa for the rf user to see dongle generated text from my tests,
which is probably more applicable to the original post.

vk4tux