[drats_users] DVTool1.0beta4-linux with D-Rats 0.3.1

Adrian
Fri Oct 30 15:51:46 PDT 2009

Wondered if you can have a look at this please Dan.
the interaction between to two looks good at first, and then after a
while D-Rats seems to stop responding to DVTool, or it will show a raw
text (highlighted yellow in chat window) gps-a string in the chat
window, eg;

$$CRCC454,VK3BZ-M>API282,DSTAR*:!3816.63S/14511.35E>/I'm here somewhere

but VK3BZ M (or anything else) does not show in the station view pane,
hence no map
view for this station either to show position.

I did get a map view from AA4RC(showed in station list ok), when we were
testing, then it failed to update or receive the new gps strings.
Not sure if its a localhost 20003  tcp timing issue, or whatever, but
(if you have a DV Dongle)
please Dan, can you have a look please?

Or any tests etc, I can do for you to give information, please let me know?

regards

Adrian