[drats_users] [D-RATS] #144: email not sending/forwarding

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Thu Oct 29 10:57:34 PDT 2009

Adding that rule worked w/o a restart. Question: why did the email come
through with an attachment (1K) named "do_not_open_me" and should I not open
it? :)

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT
APRS: W0RMT-7, -12