[drats_users] e-mail question

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Thu Oct 29 09:50:19 PDT 2009

Greetings all-

I have an email question in 0.3.1 running in Linux 9.04 (eeebuntu on my
Asus). I am connected to the internet and setup to act as an email gateway,
with proper configuration of incoming and outgoing mail for my gmail account
(not this one, but W0RMT.1 at gmail.com). How can I send an email directly
through my gmail account, without going over RF to another gateway?

A specific example: I received an email which D-RATS picked up from gmail
during its regular 5 minute polling. I'd like to forward that on to another
email address through my internet connection.

I think I may be missing something simple- any help?

73 de Bud

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III
W0RMT
APRS: W0RMT-7, -12