[drats_users] [D-RATS] #142: New marker on map fails to create new groups (was: Can't plot objects on the map)

Dan Smith
Mon Oct 26 11:58:42 PDT 2009

> Gee, and I thought is was a glitch from the map issue and I had done
> something.  Well I guess my quick fix was just a hold over.  I had
> become puzzled when it worked on one computer but not the other.  Glad
> to help.

Well, you did the piece that it was failing to do, namely create the
group first.  The Add part works, it's the
Add-and-create-group-if-it-doesn't-exist part that is broken :)