[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.1b8 -- FINAL!

Dan Smith
Wed Oct 21 14:23:33 PDT 2009

Okay, I just posted 0.3.1b8 with a few last-minute fixes:

- Don't allow user to open a message while it's being transferred
- Don't allow a message to be transferred while it's open
- Fix some translation issues for .it
- Integrate some missing translation bits from Leo

I'm going to say that this is the final beta for 0.3.1 as we really need
to get the newer bits in the hands of regular users.

Leo, if you can grab the latest translation file and fill in any
remaining pieces, I will include that in the latest version.  I want to
get that out by Friday at the latest, so please try to hurry :)