[drats_users] Drats and Dstar gateways

James Deuel
Thu Oct 8 09:46:57 PDT 2009

If you do not use a dongle and it were possible to connect to a gateway without it, how would you avoid interfering with voice traffic unless the gateway was designated data only by agreement?

Regards, James Deuel, N0XIA

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:33:26 -0400
From: control at tstt.net.tt
To: drats_users at lists.danplanet.com
Subject: [drats_users] Drats and Dstar gateways

Is there anyway that Drats can connect to the dstar gateway ???
I see where drats can connect to the DvTool software...but what if I dont have DvDongle ????
Is there anyway for me to send messages to users on the Gateway ??????
--

Leon Singh  - 9Z4BM
http://9z4bm.tripod.com/

I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me .