[drats_users] Automatically Forward Message question

Dan Smith
Tue Oct 6 20:04:12 PDT 2009

> D'oh!  0.3.1b6 Works just fine...

Excellent!

> I recall seeing a post about a forwarding issue with 0.3.1b4?

Well, all before that actually.  It was assuming a static routing table
file was precent, which I have of course, but most do not :)

> I shall stick with the latest from now on

You don't need to make a habit of that if you don't want to, I just
figured you were being bit by the same issue.  0.3.0 was a major change
and the automatic message forwarding was a last-minute thing for that
version.