[drats_users] D-RATS for Macintosh

Dan Smith
Thu Nov 19 07:16:04 PST 2009

Hi Rabe,

> I run a MacBook Pro (Intel) under OSX 10-4-11.  I have downloaded the
> Mac version of D-RATS and KK7DS Python, but the application will not
> open.  Is the Mac version still under construction?

I imagine the problem is that you're running Tiger but the package was
generated for Leopard.  I don't have a Tiger Intel machine to use, so I
can't generate you a package.

If you're interested in a little more work, you can set up the full
development environment and run it from source directly:

http://www.d-rats.com/documentation/5-developer-notes/19-macosx-build-environment/