[drats_users] D-Rats Yum repo

Adrian Fewster
Wed Nov 18 16:35:02 PST 2009

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for doing this!

> [dratsrepo]
> name=D-RATS
> baseurl=http://vk4tux.no-ip.org/repo/Fedora/11/$basearch
> enabled=1

In addition to putting the above in /etc/yum.repos.d/drats.repo, I think
people will want to add the following line:

  gpgcheck=0

to avoid the process bailing due to unsigned packages.

Will do this when I get home today np thanks.

I just tried it and it works great, but it might be a little slow for
folks.  Perhaps we should plan to move this to the main d-rats.com
server sooner than later?

Dan, It is very slow at moment because my isp has slowed my normally
fast system due to my exceeding my 12GB monthly limit at high speed.

After the 22nd this month(new month cycle begins) it will be v-fast
again, so that is not an issue.

With installing an updated fc11 system and other projects, etc this
month, my usage was high.

vk4tux